Dec 9, 2005

Damn spot


Forgive me for a minute because I am going to whine a bit.

Yesterday while shopping for gifts for charity I had to look at some baby clothes. I thought I was okay with this cycle pretty much looking like shit but suprise suprise I wasn't. I cried last night for so many reasons. For those of you who don't know I was a single mom when I met my husband. And a new mom at that. I was working to support my son and I and sometimes I feel like I missed so much. After we got married I stayed home but I can never get back that time I missed. So now as I sit and think that my husband, who is a wonderful father, may never have a child of his own its almost too much to bear. I got my hope up and that is the worst thing to do. I just want it so badly.

Today I was all excited until my temps came down and that stupid spot showed up. Now the cramping is here and not even fries could shut that up. Please don't fill my comments with next time, and your time will come, or worst of all just relax and it will happen. I need the sympathy, I just wanted to get it off my chest. Tomorrow will be better.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I can't begin to imagine how sad you must be feeling. It is probably amplified because you already know the joy of being a mom and want it so much again. I will light a candle for you and pray that your ultimate christmas wish comes true.
Sending hugs.

Jennifer said...

i know very much how you feel. it does suck. i wish i had the words to make every one ttc to feel better, but that will never happen. all i can say is i have been right were you are and i will think of you when i say my prayers!
~jen~
oh and happy holidays!

Jennifer said...

oops i commented under my other site.... i am ~jen~

anji said...

I am in the same position so I won't say, "next time" or whatever. I have endometriosis and had a surgery in September. cycle has gone from 28 to 31 to 36 to who knows what now??? I'm on day 32 but just ovulated yesterday, while I had hoped I was already pregnant... sheesh... now my hubby is gone for 7 months so - we'll have to wait a while now...

take care... anji

Anonymous said...

sorry life feels so crappy right now

I know it doesn't help but I too know how you feel. I could get pregnant but due to an illness my babies died before full term. I have three children but I lost three babies in between :(

Chatty said...

Yes...I know the feeling all too well. Here's a buttload of empathy and sympathy.