Dec 27, 2005

After the storm

Well we did it we survived. Christmas was fantastic for us and I hope everyone else had a great one too. We were all quite spoiled because we all broke our gift limit promises and just went a little nuts. I'm okay with that. After the wrapping paper was cleared we headed over to the in laws and played santa to all the 18 kids. My son stayed to play while we went home to clean for the guests. I mean why cook with mom when there were so many kids and so much sugar there right?

Fast forward to the actual dinner after we picked my very sugar cracked out son. Our guest were gracious enough to bring a lot of booze. My friend and I finished an insane amount and then everything was a blur for a bit until I some how ended up in my gift from

but uh that needs to be censored for the blog don't you think? But the greatest thing was yesterday. My husband is great but he doesn't really know how to get gifts so I always get a few gifts and then buttloads of gift cards. So yesterday I went shopping. I went a little over board of the underpants and bras but isn't that what christmas is for? I also made some sensible purchases but those are no fun to wear. Oh and I was blessed enough to find jeans that fit. That my friends is the christmas miracle of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL sounds like a brilliant xmas to me.

I love underwear and always get carried away with it. My husband bought me some goodies home from Victoria's Secret in LA when he was there last month as we don't have it available here in Australia yet.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)