Dec 2, 2005

Mailus Maximus






I decided today to get ahead of the game and mail out ALL 57 christmas cards. Now that my wrist are swollen and ink stained I am happy that little peice of christmas hell is over with. Now all I have to do is get money holders for my 17 neices and nephews. I hate the malls this time of year so they are all getting money. Impersonal yes. The ideal gift for teenagers? You bet. The younger ones I'll shop for because I'm a sucker for big slobbery smiles. My son has come to terms with only getting one or two gifts. He is more than willing to trade it for a snowball fight with dad so I would say my mission this year was accomplished. We found a nice condo with a big fireplace and a sledding hill right outside and I can't picture anything better.

Lately I have noticed that 75% of the people in Oregon are stupid. If you live here you should know how to drive in the rain considering thats all it does most the year. It gets dark at 4:30 so turn your lights on dumbass! Since my van needs repairs already I have vowed not to stop for non signalers, idiots stuck in the middle, people on phones or eating, and my favorite, people who sit in the right turn lane and wait for it to be green. YOU CAN TURN RIGHT ON RED! From now until my van is fixed I will just hit you. Be warned. I will also smile and give you the bird as I go on my merry way. Want to aviod it? Learn to drive.

I have lost a few more lbs this week so I am feeling good. There are some people who feel weird about calling me fatty. Heres the thing, I really don't mind. If I did it probably wouldn't be the name of my blog. Now some have asked if I will change my name once I hit my goal weight. Um no. Why? Because as long as their is fondu and chocolate on this earth I will be batteling fat. I may be winning but it will still be a pain in my ass. Go ahead, call me fatty, you know you want to....

I had someone email me and ask my what I did while my dsl shit out on me. Well, I read a lot of books. Yes, I indulged my inner nerd. Heres the basic run down.

This book sucks. I know it is a favorite among the infertile community but I really thought that it was just dumb.





This was much better in my opinion and would highly recommend it.







Although I'm not a fan of the blogs individually I must admit I loved this book. I thought it was funny and inspiring.






And of course my son and I are in the middle of Captain Underpants saga of booger boy. It has thrills and spills and is close to being my favorite of all of them. What is not to love about a waistband warrior?







Now that its back up I'm well....here. But I did go to the library today and pick up a new bathroom reader which suck me in every time.

I did go and buy my jacket! I bought an xl to make sure all my snow gear would fit and it does with room to spare. I'm off to dream about snow. Happy weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Klop said...

i assure you, the drivers in northern california are just as stupid (if not even more stupid) than the drivers in oregon. the only place where the drivers are more idiotic is in new mexio, while the drivers in boston are just evil.

lately i've managed to get behind all the drivers who honestly believe their vehicle will explode if they accelerate to a velocity above their idle speed. death to these idiots! a thousand times *death!*