Jun 11, 2007

Damn horse

I'll admit I am a bit cocky about my lack of side effects on femara. That is all over..I am now experiencing

*obnoxious breast pain
*a very strong gag reflex
*headaches from hell
*hotflashes...seriously it feels like I'm sitting in a car with the windows up wearing sweats when its about 110 degrees outside
*mooooooooooooooooooooooodiness
*my ovaries feel like over inflated balloons
and my favorite
*gas

I will never brag about not having side effects again....little yellow pills you've won for now

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am sorry that you are having such awful side effects to the meds. I guess the only consolation to feeling all of the pains is knowing that something is happening in there!

anji said...

yea, i second courtney!

I thought I got through my cycle fine from clomid but - stupid me, I didn't realise you could have the effects ALL cycle... I've never been so bitchy and so mood-swingy EVER.... God, I hope it's not like this if/when I get pregnant! God help us all!