Jun 19, 2007

A few quick notes

I am amazed by all the support. Seriously, thank all of you. I was in severe panic mode but the comments (which I read right before I left) helped calm me down.

So a few quick notes because mr fatty would like me to nap with him before he goes to work, and then I'll do a full post tonight and spread the commenty love around a bit.

It was early and mr fatty was groggy but apparently he have a good sample. We had 30.4 million post wash with 80 % motility and progression of 4. Nurse said that was good so I hope it is. Also his initial volume was higher than his samples in the past so we feel good.

It was easy and painless for me, but the nurse said my cervix was a bit tricky to navigate even though it was open.

Oh and dh is now considering being a donor.....more later I'm off to nap

9 comments:

anji said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is going through the "ugh" stage as a due date approaches. Mine would have been due June 23, 2007... four days from now. Instead, that's the day my period is scheduled to arrive. Not exactly cause for celebration, unless of course, the period doesn't come :D But - yea, I totally had that feeling. And, you know? I didn't even think about this until the other day when someone else mentioned something which made me remember :(

Hugs! I hope today went well and you have a BFP in two weeks or so!

anji

ultimatejourney said...

Great news! I hope your BFP is just around the corner!

Mama Bear said...

Glad everything went well. And, my cervix also liked to play cat and mouse during my IUIs. Guess they're shy...

Jackie said...

I've been reading your blog all day and I just wanted to tell you that I love it and I really admire you and your honest presentation. I am still way behind the present times in your blog-life, but want to wish you all the best for this cycle. I'll be hoping for your BFP!!

Courtney said...

I hope this one does the trick! It sounds like the numbers look good. I will be keeping my fingers crossed. :)

KarenO said...

I'm so happy it was easy and painless for you! My first IUI was OUCH, but the next 2 was plain sailing. :) Will be thinking of you during the 2ww! Thanks for the comment on my blog yesterday, I appreciate it.

decemberbaby said...

Well, as long as it was painless for you, who cares how hard it is for the doc to navigate your cervix? Congrats on great numbers.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Good luck!! I hope this one is 'the one!'

Tuesday said...

What I fear most about my potential upcoming IUI is that the nurse or doctor sticks the pointy bit into the sensitive area of my 'vix and I squirm and mess the whole thing up.