Jun 21, 2007

Eh

So as I'm reading through the blogs today I couldn't help but notice the rating over at oneliners

and so just for fun I gave mine a run through and it came up
What's My Blog Rated? From Mingle2 - Online Dating

quite a suprise... but you can see what gives you the rating and apparently my use of hell 4x, shitty 3x, abortion 2x and death once makes me totally inapropriate. Well okay. Anything to occupy some time at this point. Boring ass friday. Might go see a movie tonight. Yeah I'm really living life in the fast lane

3 comments:

ultimatejourney said...

How fun! I only got a "PG" though. I guess they don't think discussions about sperm warrant a high rating.

Leah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, even if it is apparently rated NC-17. :-)

Good luck during your 2WW, I'll be thinking about you.

Sunny said...

HA! I got a G rating. I might not throw around the words but I don't think kids should make this their summer reading. HA!