Aug 1, 2005

Weekend smeekend


I had a weird experience yesterday. I went to my nephews pool party. And there I was all covered up in my dress watching everyone else have a great time in the pool. Then out of no where I just decided not to give a shit. I got in my swimsuit and just dove in...IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. New thing for me. And I felt okay about it. I played and ate and for once didnt' try to suck anything in. Fabulous I tell you.

Besides that not too much to report. Barbequed at the park tonight, and cleaned the house. The usual stuff. Getting ready to have some baby makin sex. So everyone send slutty egg vibes my way.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good for you! It takes a lot of effort just to let go and stop worrying about what everyone else will think you look like. I've definitely been there.

Yay! You joined SC!