Oct 6, 2005

Clever title goes here

I never said I was a strong person. I am trying to just roll with the punches on this fertility thing but I have to say that today it really got to me. I am ready to reach into someones body, snatch an ovary and run. I don't know exactly what I would do with it but somehow I think I would feel better. I try not to hate pregnant women but sometimes it just happens. I don't really hate you, I just envy you. So if you see me wandering around the streets manicly crying and laughing just chalk it up the crack that must be slowly leaking from my ovaries. Enough about my girlie bits thou.

Its fall. Yeah, big whoop. Our trees are starting to change color and my pretty flowers are dying back. Its cold as all hell already and I am already looking forward to may. But in the mean time I am determined to enjoy this 9 months without sun we call winter here in oregon. So I have been looking around at things to do to enjoy my surroundings year round. Beer and massage keep popping up on my list, but I should really try to find an outdoor sport or something that I can enjoy. Maybe mud football. I played that once after I was saran wrapped to someone. Ahhhhhhhhhh, to be a teenager again.

Tomorrow I think me and my son are going to go for a train ride. We have a light rail system here that I must admit is really efficient. Is it easier to drive? You betcha. But is it as fun as sitting next to people who have really odd odors? Neverrrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I just wanted to say hello. I think your writing is hilarious! I wish you much luck in TTC. You sound like a fabulous mom :)