Oct 17, 2005


This was a long weekend. I painted my sons room. Three times actually. And my husband tore a hole in the bathroom floor thats bigger than me. My guess is that it will be there a while too. So I decided thru all the stress to think of something happy. I came up with this. Our last trip to the beach my handy dandy hubby and son built this sand fort. Believe it or not it was sturdy enough to stand on, and even I had to admit I had fun playing construction inside it. I have been thinking about my son a lot lately. For those of you who don't know mrs. fatty is white and mr. fatty is se asian. I forget that we are interacial until some dumbass has to bring it up.

Now I know that we live in the age where we are all supposed to be accepting of one another. I don't think that is possible all the time either. But please, when we are out as a family please do not whisper or sit next to us and comment about how people should not marry out of their race and create half breeds. Please do not look down on my son for something he should be proud of. If I hear it again I will punch you out. I don't care if you are a 90 year old lady.

On to happier things. My neighbor hates me. Well kind of. She likes me but she likes to put us down. Now keep in mind that our houses were built at the same time with the same floorplans and land. She will come up to the fence and say you know, our house is better because we put more money into it. We look nicer because we buy expensive clothes. Yadda yadda yadda. There is a fine line between being proud and being cocky. I just smile and say mhm and go on about my business. The cars we drive are not new. One is a 96 and one is a 99. But they are paid for in full. Now she has some green bmw that put her about 30 grand in debt. If thats what you want to do, hey go for it. Now she taunts us about her car all the time. How fast it is, how nice it looks and all that crap. So today in between bouts of painting and getting high off latex paint I go outside to get some fresh air. I hear this thunk thunk thunk. And then this screaming going damnit my car won't start. Apparently her fancy ass car shit out on her. Now I could have been adult and offered to help her but I only had one thing to say to her.

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahah
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I really love mondays.

3 comments:

mommy d said...

Wow what a day! Sounds like you have some neighbor. Those kind of people just need ignoring. Nothing will get through to them. Our best friends have biracial children and it is sad to see how people react to them. They are just people like you and me. Thanks for visiting me a while back!

Anonymous said...

lol

Oh wasn't that SWEET?

Twisted Cinderella said...

I hate people like your neighbour but at least on one day her karma bit her in the butt