Oct 3, 2005

*sigh*


My son got sent to the principals office today. Four weeks in school and he has had the pleasure of visiting her twice.

My main bathroom is flooded because some doodad broke on the toilet. We fixed it last night and finally cleaned up the gallons of water only to have it do it today too.

My dryer shit out on me. Yeah, I'm wearing my husbands sweats today.

But, I'm still having a good day. No its not some drug induced stupor. Its not lack of sleep. I am starting my period. I know, who is happy to be on the rag right? Me. For me it gets me one step closer to having a little bean in me again. So I sit here with cookie crumbs on my shirt and my belly a little bloated and I am so damn happy I could crap myself. Or nap. I think I'll nap.

1 comment:

kitty said...

Is that a Michael Parkes picture? I have a few things of his and this pic. looks like something he would do.