Oct 12, 2005

dum da dum dummmmmmmmmmm


Its cold. Or I'm frigid either way I feel like I need some electric undies. I am 8 lbs away from being a weight I would be comfortable be knocked up at. So again I find myself charting days and cervical mucus in my head with the hopes that maybe this time we will get it right. Well all that jazz is waiting until next month because I'm going to hit my weight goal first damnit. And honestly I'm just enjoying having sex because we want to and not because some stupid calendar says my cervix is high. It can take the spontinaity out of sex. And the fun and enjoyment too. It creeps into your head like some weird kind of disease and all you can think about is your girly bits. Haha, that being said I'm fixing to make next months calendar.

I have decided that for my husbands birthday next spring I am going to go have some pin up pictures taken. The good thing about living in portland is that theres a lot of artsy fartsy people here so finding a photographer I liked was suprisingly easy. Up until this year there are only a few pictures with me in them. I was always hiding behind something hoping my gut didn't show or that my arm fat would some how magicly edit itself out. Today I realized how stupid that is. I missed out on a lot because I was all self concious. Now I could give a shit. But really, I think he would enjoy that a lot.

Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch takes place this saturday and the karma gods have decided to make the rain stop so wer don't catch the flu while hunting those orange orbs. The farm we go to has these huge blocks of hay set up with all sorts of tunnels and stuff to crawl thru and a lot of activities so its fun. I get lost in the stupid corn maze every year. One of these days I will outsmart it. Although I wouldn't count on that happening any time soon. We might actually journey over to suavies island this year. I've heard they have a HUGE maze. If I'm going to get lost I might as well pick something nice to wander around in for hours right?

3 comments:

utenzi said...

I see a horrible situation coming up, FattyPants. What if your calendar has a hot spot on Saturday and you have no alternative but go for it in the pumpkin patch? This could be epic! We all might see you on tv if the story makes the national feed. Good luck and I hope one of those little fellers finds an egg.

Unknown said...

Great website Fattypants, I have trouble calling you that, I hate namecalling.

Erin said...

I see that you have The Cure Disintigration in your "old favorites" and I would like to say that I love, love, love that entire album. I used to listen to it nonstop my last 2 years of high school, and when I met my husband in college, it continued to be a favorite, especially for a long, fun, night!