Oct 1, 2005

Put tab A into slot B


Today we went to barns and nobles to get some books for my son. We sat there drinking coffee and letting him play with the trains. My husband got engrossed in some weird book about the sound barrier so I wandered off. I somehow ended up in the sex books. I looked at a few and then asked my husband if he wanted one. He looked unsure until I opened to page 42. We bought it on the spot and brought it home to um practice. After an extended study session I am glad to report that it was well worth my $33.95.

It was rainy and crap today. So we huddled inside our favorite pizza place and played board games and pacman until we were just exaughsted. May not sound like fun but today was a great day. Now I'm off to go defend my crown as Sorry champion. Damn that game is addicting

1 comment:

Heather said...

We spent time watching kids play with the trains at B&N today too! Didn't buy any sex books . . .this time!

Hello, Michele sent me!