Aug 3, 2005

213


HOLY COW. 213. Actually 212.5. I almost crapped myself when I seen that. Seems like my plan of just eating whatever I want is working.....and the long gym sessions are starting to pay off. So to date I have lost 26 lbs. I bought new gym clothes today. Cute little gym shorts and a tank top. But heres the thing. I bought xl. Now to skinny people that means nothing. But to a fatty, well its a lot. It means the difference of being able to buy normal clothes and plus size clothes. It means shopping on the cute side of the store. I was so giddy today I couldn't stop giggling.

I slept late today and just kind of enjoyed my husband having the day off. We did some garden work (pics are on the way) and did a little shopping. Getting my son ready to start kindegarten is a really traumatic experience for me. In my mind I still see him as being my little baby, but that dream was shattered when I had to buy school supplies today. I was trying not to have a breakdown as I was picking out markers. But my son? He is so excited. Doubly excited that he gets to ride the bus. The first day he gets on the bus I will probably have a heart attack.

Did I mention we got a dog? Well I'm a sucker. I gave in and we got a pomeranian. Yes I know, they are hairy and smelly. But he's a good dog and has the same color hair I do. I'm just buying into every stereotype this year. I got a minivan, drove to soccer games, and now I have a little ankle biter. Mmmmmmmmm that makes me sexy. I'm also sexy cause my rolls no longer hang over my pants like some weird science experiment gone wrong. As for that coat, I am going to buy it as soon as its cold. And I may just get some boots to match. Hello. My name is fatty and I'm a boot whore. I decided to make shoes my rewards cause I love them OH so much. And they won't make my ass wider.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You rock! YAY for shopping on the cute side of the store. You're doing such an awesome job!