Aug 6, 2005

Something


Happy friday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! I decided last night to ditch the clomid. That means that my eggs will just have to get there ass in gear. I feel wonderful now and I really don't want to turn back into uberbitch. That makes people nervous at the bank. I want to concentrate on going back to work. I realize that things will change if I'm not home all day but I really think it is something I need to do for myself. Human contact is nice sometimes. I think just feeling like I am helping to financially support this family will be nice. Up until my husband asked me to stay home I have had a job since I was 16. So first I am going to try to find something part time. Work my way into. Or I might just go balls to the wall and go full time. But it is difficult after being out of the workforce for five years. I don't know what I am qualified for anymore. But I'm going to go see whats out there next week.

I'm also preparing for our trip to the beach. This is the reason I love living in oregon. It is so beautiful here. We get out of the city and go to the beach 3 or 4 times a year. But in august we usually go for a little longer. We rent vacation houses right on the ocean and live it up. So now I am creating this list of things to get ready and I swear the damn thing is taller than I am. It wouldn't be so frustrating if I had some help. Oh they will help. They will help to drive me crazy while I'm trying to get everything done. I have to have a list, my husband on the other hand just kind of opens the van door and throws stuff in. Thats how I ended up with no shoes on vacation once.

No comments: