Aug 17, 2005

I have something brewing

Okay I'm going to make my list, I'll finish this in an hour or so. I finished my list and it can be found here . I just thought that I needed something to tackle and I just happened to be it. So today was kind of blah. I didn't go to the gym, but I did run to 7-11 which was quite a workout. Made my hubby and son come too.

Some days we take my husband lucnch at work, and today was one of those days. We left here just in time but to my suprise the freeway was closed down. I was mad because we were late to see my husband. Then on the way home I seen why it was closed. The accident was horrible and fatal. A semi truck crossed the median and hit a two cars head on. What tore my heart out is that one of the cars was missing its top and just crunched so bad but you could still see the childrens toys in the back. Gives me chills just to think about it. My heart and prayers go out the families. By the way the truck driver ( who caused the accident was not even bruised)

I had a strange dream last night. I was going bald. And not just a little bit. It was weird because I have really thick hair. I wonder if its all those pcos boards and stories I read. Or maybe I am fixing to lose my hair. Or maybe I'm just losing my mind. I seem to be stuck in some kind of rusty mind rut. blah.

Hahahha as I turned on my itunes I was reminded of my first junior highschool dance. Oh I was such a nerd. I wore neon green spandex! And I had a perm. I really had a crush on this guy named trevor. He was blonde and athletic. And he liked the cute little blonde that lived by him. I tried to win him over. We exchanged notes and candy but never anything more. But anyway back to the dance. I was so nervous. I didn't really know anyone there because everyone there was in the IN crowd and like I said I was a nerd. I didn't dance much, and he never asked me to dance. That is how the rest of my love life went pretty much. When I was in high school I was a bit more popular. I had friends quite a few actually but I made the mistake of getting involved in drugs. Needless to say I ended up in rehab by 17. Thats where I met Noah. OOOOOOOOOoh Noah. He was a beautiful hippy if there ever was one. He drank this green goo everday and was so cute. We exchanged letters and had lots of talks and walks but he fell for another girl there. Sigh. Then something happened because suddenly guys were into me. I think it was the breast but hey who knows. Then it all went down hill. I'll spare you the details. And then tada, here I am fat and married. Well not as fat as I was. OH. I still haven't weighed myself at the gym yet. I'm scared. I will do it tomorrow morning. Is it weird that losing weight is scaring me a little? I've never been healthy. It just seems so strange.

No comments: