Aug 18, 2005



Its official. Today I weigh less than my husband. Today I weigh less than I have in 6 years. Today I am happy. 203. I know thats a lot to most of you. But to me its not. And I'm getting so close to being in the 100s that I can taste it. Today was a good day. There is less and less of me every day. Measurement check in time. Everyone please close your eyes while I disrobe. OKAY here we go

Neck: 15 - .5 from start date

Bust: 47 -4 from start date

Waist: 44 -4 from start date

Hips: 45.5 -3 from start date

Thigh: 23 -3 from start date

So I have shed 14.5 inches. Thats not to shabby, but I still have a long way to go. I've also lost 36 lbs. Thats quite heavy. Try lifting four ten lb bags of potatos. Yeah, thats what fell off me. It has come to my attention that some dieters think you are well weak if you indulge occasionally. Thats fine. But I believe that you cannot live in deprivation. I think its bad for you. I eat a peice of chocolate everyday. I pretty much eat what other people do, I just make better choices about where I have it and what goes into it. I also eat a LOT less. I have half a sandwitch, or half a bowl of spagetti. I know that if I do it any other way it will come right back. I admire the strength and will power of others, but i am just doing what is best for me.

I went to the playground today for my workout. I played soccer, played on the swings and slides. It was the best workout I have had in a while. Funnest too.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAY for weighing less than hubby! I am SO excited for you. I know how big those psychological landmarks can be! I'm doing a little dance for you, my dear! And 14.5 inches... Wow! You're just doing so wonderfully.

I completely agree. Nothing at all is on my "do not eat" list. I think it's good for me to eat some junk every day. You can't make super drastic changes and expect to stick with it unless you are superwoman!

Robert W said...

Good work. I am trying to weigh less than twice as much as my wife!

I agree with you about total deprivation of "bad" foods being a mistake. One chocolate can be alot more satisfying than a whole bag of carrots.

Dawn said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great job!

I am here via Michele

Thumper said...

AWESOME! I can't even seem top lose 5, so close to 40 amazes the crap out of me. Yay for you!

Michele sent me, 'll be back :)

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Congrats to you! It's always wonderful to acheive those weight loss goals :)

Applause!!

Here via Michele's :)

Beanhead said...

Congrats on the weight loss. I can only dream of weighing less than my hubby he is a rail...lol

Here from Michele's

Lucy Stern said...

You go girl! Keep it up. Whatever you are doing it sounds like it is working. Keep up the exercise and drink lots of water. Keep us posted. It helps the rest of us that are trying to lose weight.

Star said...

Congrats. I think your attitiudeabout weight loss is super!