Aug 26, 2005

Blah blah blah


I feel better today. I think yesterday was just pms induced blues. Actually its 2:30 am. I have always been a night owl as long as I can remember. I sleep better during the day. Thats why working graveyard for me was so easy when I did. I'm thinking about working graveyard again too, because my husband will be home, and I can sleep while my son is at school and be ready to get up when he gets home. I had the delusion of working a normal shift once. Then I tried it. Bad idea.

I am half way there. I have lost 40 lbs. 40 more to go. Its what I tell myself when I'm at the gym too. I've been thinking about trying to find a workout partner. I would like to find someone whos a little chunky too so that we have a common goal to work towards. Besides staring at a skinny persons butt can be dishartening sometimes. On that thought I think I'll go take a bath.

No comments: