Aug 24, 2005

Today



Today I am sad

Today I am not where I thought I would be in my life

Today I cannot give my husband what he needs

Today I cannot make my son feel good about himself

Today I did not do anything to better myself

Today is just like yesterday and tomorrow

Today my dreams haunted me again

Today I just want to sleep and cry

Today I feel like putting horrible things into my body

Today I do not feel like hugging

Today I do not feel like kissing

Today I do not feel like cooking or cleaning

Today does not remind me of anything good

Today only reminds me of the failures I have had

Today reminds me of the horrible ways I treated people when I was young

Today I want to believe I am a better person

Today I feel trapped

Today is almost over

Today I will do everything I am supposed to and pretend to be okay beacause that is what I do most days.

Don't feel bad for me today, tomorrow will be better

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad day yesterday, my dear! There must have been some kind of sad bug going around, huh? I hope you feel better today. *hugs*

srp said...

Sorry about the bad day.
I know about this. I can help my diabetic mother lose weight, I just can't do the same for me. And I seem to be the sort that gains five pounds everytime I read about food on a blog. Today, EVERYONE seemed to blog about food. I will weigh 10 pounds more tomorros.
And thanks for the nice comments and your visit to my site.

kitty said...

That is sad, I feel like that sometimes too.. You visited my blog from michele I think.. hehe