Aug 19, 2005

Haunted


I have this image of mr. T that pops in to my head every once and a while and its not pretty. Anyway, happy weekend to everyone! It was a long day. I finished school shopping for my son and managed to get a little house work done, but really I feel like just taking off for the weekend. My husband doesn't really want to but he'll be okay with the idea once I hog tie him and throw him in the back of the van. I know that sounds harsh but its a lot easier than shooting him with a tranquilizer dart and then trying to move him.

I finally cleaned up my computer room. My husband likes to stash all sorts of things he think he will "need" later in here. I just put them all right back in the garage. I don't know what it is about men and their need to keep anything that is remotely mechanical. We have 3 tv's in the house and guess how many remotes? Last time I counted it was 9. Yep, he wanted to keep the 6 for tv's we didn't have because he thought he would need them some day. Now granted, sometimes it does pay off. Like when I was gardening this spring and needed to build a web for my tomatoes. Here comes handy dandy hubby with two metal poles and some twine. He's getting better though. Now we just need to work on my bill organization skills.

I just sat here and stared at the screen for almost ten minutes

Blink blink blink

I think its time to do something else.

6 comments:

scrappintwinmom said...

Hi - here via Michele today!

Lucy Stern said...

Have a nice weekend off.

Star said...

Hi Michele sent me. I really like your blog. I shall be back. I know what you mean about husband's and techie things. There are 2 of us here and we are drowning in tv's and old computer parts.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Run off somewhere fun!

Have a great weekend!

Here via Michele's :)

J&J's Mom said...

HA! My husband just read me a review on the ALL-IN-ONE remote that is programmable via the internet! We have 2 tv's and 6 remotes downstairs and 2 upstairs and Lord only knows how many in the basement. Half don't work or are "kid friendly" remotes. Whatever!!! Anyway..thanks for the visit;0) You crack me up! peace.

. said...

Hog tying. Huh. How does that work, exactly? We were moving three pigs from the barn to the new pig shed we built and two had gone in, no problem, but the third got away and got into the woods and we chased her all around and finally had to just wait for her to decide her friends were having too much fun without her and she wanted into the new pig pen. So then we had to try and keep the other two in while she took her sweet time meandering into the yard. Now if we could have just hog tied her. Hello, Michele sent me!