Aug 22, 2005

I'll take whats beef for 100 alex

Well so far today I have not been hit by lightning or sued in any way. Maybe my dreams were just random. I went to the gym and sweated like a pig at a luau. But it went quick and I enjoyed it. When I was there I jumped on the scale and someone walked by me and said I hope its good news for you. I told her you have NO idea. I think that the more I see the numbers go down the more motivated I am. Now all I have to do is set that pesky goal weight. Considering I've been fat my entire life I have no idea what that is.

Something has been biting me lately. Apparently its having quite a feast because I have bites all over me. They don't really itch but they make me look weird. And to top it off my hair still looks like someone electrocuted me. I know, I'm a sexy beast. But at least I am brushing my hair now. I'm telling you, the depression last winter was NOT pretty. I just had no ooomph. But I managed to pull myself out of it somehow. Actually as nerdy as it might sound it had a lot to do with the friends I've made on this here web. I was able to be heard without being judged and get support. And like boobs every heart needs lots of support. Speaking of which my sports bra is still missing. Would whoever took it please put it back... :

Today I had a great suprise when I went to my mailbox! I got my first postcard from a pen pal and it totally made my day. It was just funny because I mailed out my letters last night. When I picked up my stationery box today a spider the size of colorado came running out of it. When I was done crapping myself and screaming I squished it. Why do spiders have to be so sneaky. If it would have been in a corner I would have left it alone. But NOoooooooooooooooo it just has to charge at me. Buttholes. They really are the creepiest things on earth. My husband is scared of slugs. Big strong man jumps and screams at slugs. Maybe it reminds him of the leeches he got stuck on him when he swam in the river once. I could not maintain if I had leaches stuck to me. I would stop drop and roll and then probably pass out.

Er. I should go be domestic n such.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my God! I am laughing so hard I think I'm going to pee my pants! You crack me up, my PrettyPants. :)