Aug 1, 2005

Just another manic monday


I have a confession to make. The last week I have been eating MASS amounts of chocolate. I couldn't stop myself it was like this supernatural satan like craving. Yesterday for example I ate nothing but candy almost all day. So keeping this in mind I go to the gym tonight. And I jump on the scale. 216 lbs. I got confused and then jumped back off and kicked it around a bit. Got back on. Still 216 lbs. For the love of god will someone please tell me how I lost three lbs by eating candy for days before my brain explodes. My husband has been telling me I look thinner too. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. And to think, last week I was ready to go low carb. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha. Jokes on you sugar natzis.

It was a beautiful day today. Although I really didn't get to spend much of it outside. I did make my healthy nachos today. They disappeared in seconds. I managed to get a few bites in before my husband and son attacked them. Good stuff I tell you. I am really trying to find some inspiration for recipe ideas. It seems like every healthy recipe I see is for fish or rice something. Don't get me wrong, I love them but a girl needs some real food sometimes. So my first quest will be to find a lasagna recipe that isn't too deadly but still yummy.

I think I ovulated yesterday. Yeah on day 9! Too bad the hubby and I weren't really uhh mating around that time. But I'm not worried. I could be wrong. Or maybe my ovary just blew up yesterday. Both are very possible. I wonder if there has actually ever been a case of anyone just blowing an ovary. Kind of like a flat tire. I wonder if it would make the noise a balloon does when you let go of it and it squeaks across the room. Hmmmmm

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

*LOL* You crack me up! Great job on losing those 3 pounds. It's so strange how our bodies work. You work SO hard and lose practically nothing, and as soon as you "mess up," you lose 5! Like this week... I haven't done anything different from what I did the first 3 weeks I was dieting, and I've lost 4 pounds! Why, why, why? I mean, I'm not complaining that I lost 4 pounds, but still... Why can't it be, "I ate this many calories and exercised this many minutes, so this is exactly how much weight I am going to lose this week"? At least we are both on the good side of the mystery this week!

Diane said...

I have struggled with my weight all my life. It's always been a mystery to me too. I can stick to a diet like crazy and then go out and eat a big meal and amazingly drop a few pounds. It's almost like the extra calories speed up my metabolism all of the sudden or something. Either way - chocolate - yummmm.