Aug 16, 2005

Tuesdays are for turds


I'm baaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaack. Hehehehe. So it went well. Good actually. I always get this weird kind of high when I have a few days with my family. No phones, no computers and no scales. We stayed in a beautiful house that was litterally right in the sand. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them developed. And I ate about 25 lbs of lasagna. But we won't focus on that. On the way back we stopped and played in the river. It was so nice there that we decided to go camping there for labor day. Get back to nature and all that stuff. I LOVE camping. Whats not to love? The dirt, the smores, hanging in the hammock with my husband. Good time I tell you.

I went to the outlet malls while we were there and took so much joy in the fact that I could buy cute clothes. And normal bras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until november. Why november you ask???? Well for my birthday this year my lovely man toy is taking me shopping for a new wardrobe. Yep thats right. He's buying me new everything from undies to boots. Mmmmmmmmm boots. And we get to run away for the night by ourselves. Thats always fun too. But I get to buy shoes:) Speaking of shoes, you guys should all go visit Michele, shes got great shoes in that picture but shes also got some fun get to know each other games. Thats where I spend my time when soulcysters goes down...like now.

I think these will be my next victim.

Anyway, I have been addicted to a lot of things in my life. Food, drugs, bad friends, men, ciggarettes, hairspray, and the list could really go on for a while. I've spent most of my late 20s trying to kick all of them and I think I've done a pretty decent job. All I've got left is some food issues I am still working on. But I digress. I need a new addiction. Something to focus on. I garden in the summer but its almost fall. My husband would like me to keep it to something that isn't dangerous or put us into bankruptcy. So what are you addicted too? I tried being addicted to sex but in reality I just don't feel like shaving every day. And for my husbands its not safe when I'm not shaven. I tried being addicted to excersize. But um, hahahahahahahahahhhhhahahahahahaha. Yeah not going to happen.

So I am gearing up to re-enter the working masses. Thats what I will be focusing on for the next few weeks. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Geekwif said...

Thanks for visiting me! I'm a bit of a gardening addict too. Soon I'll have 6 acres to fall prey to that addiction! You're right though, it's not a year-round thing. Around here it only lasts about 3-4 months a year.

Looks like a fun blog you've got here. I'm sure I'll be back to visit again!

Jennifer said...

I hate it when SC is down too! It sucks! I'm glad you're back, so I can read your blog again. :)

Katrina said...

I am addicted to books and fabric for quilting. Perhaps you would like to take up one of those hobbies? I also knit and get on a real knitting frenzy in the fall..