Aug 22, 2005

Nerd


I'm having a bad hair day. No matter what I do it looks like well uh poo. Even the almighty bun could not tame my bitchy hair today. Oh well, all I did was go buy stationery anyway. I didn't go to the gym today but I did power clean the entire house so I'm saying that counts. I have two new penpals that I picked up from soulcysters and today I wrote my first letters to them. I will be suprised if they can read them considering my handwriting is worse than my sons on some days. Why the hell don't they make lined stationery for nerds like me? But anyway I am excited to write real letters. There is always this joy I get when I open the mailbox and there is something besides bills and junkmail waiting for me. Plus I have an addiction to cards. Mhm. Thats right, I like to mail cards at all times of the year. My favorite? Halloween. That just happens to be my favorite holiday too.

I'm already coming up with ideas to make the kids on this street scream in terror. And for some reason I keep thinking that being Richard Simmons would be a good idea this year. Hmmm. The last few years I haven't really been able to stay home and scare the bejesus out of anyone because I was out taking my son and my husband trick or treating. This year I think I'll just install tracking devices in their buckets and stay home. I really like dressing up like a bush and then jumping out at people when they come by. I scared some guy so bad once he punched me. But oh was it worth it to see him jump. I'm not evil. I swear.

Today my husband tore down this ugly shed that has been taking up way too much of our yard. It was here when we bought this place and has been full of someone elses junk. We finally got tired of it and just took everything to the dump and tore down the shed. Now I am making some plans to build a little brick patio with a brick bbq in it. Oh yeah, eating outside and having a few drinks in the summer is the best.

I'm tired and I have a long day of job searching tomorrow. Blindly emailing out my resume makes me a little nervous so I had deliver it. Yeah it makes me want to gauge my eyes out too.



HOLY CRAP, its after 12 now. That means its 8/22. Now this may not mean a lot to you guys but for the longest time I've been having dreams about 8/22. I cannot explain it. So lets sit back and see what Karmic joy ride I'm in for today. I need to go put my helmet on just in case...

1 comment:

J Anderson said...

Hi Michele sent me